We are so excited to finally welcome you back to Ridgefield Nail Bar. In an effort to keep everyone safe we would like to outline what to expect when you come for your service;
* If you are experiencing any symptoms or are sick, we ask that you please stay home.
* All services are by appointment only
* Our waiting room is closed, therefore, we ask that you please wait in your car until your appointment time
* All customers and team members will be required to wear masks and gloves.
* Please leave all bags and other unnecessary items in your car
* Please refrain from cell phone use during your manicures
* Team members will change their PPE after each customer they work with
* All stations, tools, and chairs will be sanitized after each use
* Our facility is cleaned daily by United Waterproofing, using a CDC-approved plant-based antimicrobial that is 99.9% effective at eliminating COVID19.
These efforts will change in accordance with recommendations from the state and CDC. We want to make sure that you are comfortable and safe when joining us.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know and we will address them immediately.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Rosa, Jason, and the Ridgefield Nail Bar Team